Manage User Account Roles
Account admins can manage user account roles to specify whether the user can access the Admin Center as a full administrator, or a manager with limited permissions. Please note that the user account role is first configured when a user is manually added to an account. Once added, account role changes can only be made per individual user, but not in bulk for a selection of users.
- Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Manage Users in the left navigation.
- Select your desired user to open their User Details page.
- Click Edit in the Roles pane.
- Check the box to enable the "Administrator for this Account" option, then choose 1 of the following options:
- Select Full access to all account privileges to grant full admin permissionsfull admin permissions.
- Select Manager for specified group(s) with limited privileges to customize admin permissions as follows:
- Privileges – Click the list of privileges hyperlink, check the box(es) to select your desired permissions, then click Apply.
- Groups – Click None Selected, select 1 or more user groups that your selected user will manage, then click Apply.
- Click Save when finished, and the user will receive an email notification informing them of their role changes.