Leave and End a Session
You can leave or end a session anytime during the session (regardless of the scheduled end time). Organizers will be given the option to leave a session without ending it for everyone else so that others can continue without them.
1. Click File in the top navigation and select Exit - Leave Webinar.
2. Continue as follows:
- If there are already 1 or more co-organizers in the session, you can click Yes to confirm that you want to leave. The session will continue without you, and the other organizer(s) can take over facilitating.
- If there are not any co-organizers in the session, you can click Choose an Organizer & Leave, select an attendee from the drop-down menu and click Yes to confirm that you wish to make them an organizer. You will then exit the meeting.
1. Click File in the top navigation and select Exit - End Webinar.
2. If prompted, click End Webinar for All.
3. Click Yes to confirm that you want to end the session for everyone.