Increase GoToWebinar Conversion Rates via Unbounce
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. You can take information from those apps (e.g., attendees, entries, subscribers) and turn them into registrants for GoToWebinar. If you want to integrate your Unbounce landing page with your GoToWebinar events, you can do so with Zapier. To do so, you will need a GoToWebinar account, an Unbounce account, and a Zapier account.
Topics in this article:
- Connect GoToWebinar to Zapier: To connect your GoToWebinar account to Zapier, you must schedule a webinar. You can learn more about getting started with GoToWebinar on Zapier here.
- Connect Unbounce to GoToWebinar via Zapier: To connect your Unbounce account to GoToWebinar, make sure you have created an Unbounce landing page. You can learn more about getting started with Unbounce on Zapier here.
Learn how to use Unbounce to increase GoToWebinar conversion rates here. After preparing accounts, finalize the connection by following these steps:
1. After creating a landing page in Unbounce, select I created a landing page. Continue!
2. Copy the URL and navigate to your Unbounce landing page settings to paste the address under WebHook: POST to URL.
3. Select Save and Continue.
4. Make sure you have scheduled a webinar in GoToWebinar. If you have, click I created a webinar. Continue!
5. Connect your GoToWebinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password).
6. Select your scheduled webinar from the drop-down menu, and match the fields in Unbounce with the fields in GoToWebinar.
7. Select Save + Finish! to complete the Zap.
8. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to use Unbounce to maximize your GoToWebinar conversion rates.
Note: If you ever want to change this Unbounce and GoToWebinar integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like. You can also check out all that's possible with GoToWebinar on Zapier, and other ways to connect Unbounce and GoToWebinar.