How do I add videos to my channel?
A channel page is your personal online hub where you can instantly publish webinar recordings to audiences all over. Any video published to your channel will be visible on the broader GoToStage video platform, unless you change your privacy setting.
Add videos from your Video Library
- Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Click the Video icon in the left navigation.
- Locate the desired video and click the More icon.
- In the drop-down menu, click + Add To My Channel.
- Select the desired channel and click Add.
- The video has been added to your channel page!
Add videos from your channel page
- Access and open the desired channel page.
- Click the Add Videos icon.
- The "Unpublished" tab includes all videos that have not been added to your channel page(s). Check all the video(s) you'd like to add and click Add.
- Added videos will automatically display on your channel page.
- Begin customizing and grouping your videos!
- If you have multiple channels, you can easily move videos from one channel to the other.