Change Presenter (Desktop App)
The presenter has the ability to share their screen with other attendees during a session. As an organizer, you can make another attendee the presenter at any time (which does not cause them to automatically become an organizer). The Presenter will then be able to make anyone else a presenter after them. Making an attendee a presenter automatically makes the attendee a panelist until the end of the session.
Topics in this article:
1. Select a Presenter in either of the following ways:
- In the Screen Sharing pane, click the Change Presenter button and select the new Presenter. Note that only staff members will appear on this list.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click the name of the desired attendee and select Make Presenter.
2. Click Yes to confirm that you want to switch Presenters. You can also enable the "Request keyboard and mouse control" check box to have a request sent to the attendee before clicking Yes.
3. The new Presenter will be notified, and you will see a confirmation that you are no longer the Presenter. Attendees will see a "You've been made the Presenter" window prompting them to share their screen.
You can resume Presenter control in the same way you passed it to another attendee:
- In the Screen Sharing pane, click the Change Presenter button and select yourself.
- or -
- In the Attendee pane, right-click your own name and select Make Presenter.