Add Co-Organizers (Desktop App)
Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a webinarthat you do, and can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. Organizers can either add co-organizers before a session or promote them to organizer during a session. While you can make anyone a co-organizer of your webinar, only individuals who are also members of your same GoToWebinar account will be able to start webinars on your behalf. Note that although co-organizers can access all the same in-session features as the scheduling organizer, they do not have access to post-session features like reporting, archiving recordings, and follow-up emails.
Topics in this article:
You can promote any attendee to organizer during a session. These individuals do not need to have their own active account.
1. In the Attendees pane, right-click the name of the desired attendee and select Make Organizer.
2. You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to promote the attendee to organizers. Click Yes to continue. The attendee will be notified of their new organizer status.
You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to.
While you can make anyone a co-organizer of your webinar, only individuals who are also members of your same GoToWebinar account will be able to start webinars on your behalf.
Are you seeing a different dashboard? You've opted in to GoToWebinar's fresh new look! Click here for help on the new experience.
- Log in to your account online.
- Either schedule a new webinar or open and existing one.
- On the Manager Webinar page, click Edit next to "Co-organizers". Then click Add Organizer.
- Enter the name and email address of the desired individual, then click Add another organizer to add additional people if needed. GoToWebinar will remember their info and suggest it to you the next time you add co-organizers to a webinar.
If there are other organizers on your same GoToWebinar account, then you will see their names appear in a drop-down menu when you start typing the name. You can select the check boxes next to the desired individuals to have their name and email automatically added.
- Click Save when finished.