How to Share a Video (Labs)
Video sharing is a Labs feature that allows you to stream videos (.wmv, .asf, .avi, .mov and .mp4 files) and their accompanying audio in real time during a live session.
Note: This is a beta feature and is not supported by Customer Care.
Start video sharing
- During your live session click File > Labs > Video Sharing
- A new Share a Video button will appear in the Webcam and Video pane
- Ensure that you are broadcasting to attendees and are unmuted, then click Share a Video to begin
- Select the desired video file (WMV, ASF, AVI or MP4), then click Open
- The Video Sharing pane will display an embedded video player, and the video will automatically begin broadcasting to all attendees
Note: While streaming videos, shared webcams and the shared screen will be temporarily disabled to free up bandwidth. Only attendees connected to audio via mic and speakers (VoIP) will hear the audio. Instant Join and Android attendees will only hear the audio.