How can I retrieve a recording I uploaded if the download button is grayed out?
Retrieve a copy of of a recording that can't be downloaded from the My Recordings page
Please contact Customer Care with the video reference number for the recording you would like to retrieve.
How to obtain the Video Reference Number of your recording:
- Register for the the recording in question via the archived recording link
- Right click on the webpage (away from the streaming video), and select ' View Page Source '
- Scroll down to find the video reference number = "ref:xxxxxxx"
- Copy the reference number
- Recordings with grayed out download buttons are saved locally in the selected recording folder on the PC used to create them and should be available unless manually moved or deleted
- Pre-converted recordings can be found in the "Originals" folder on a Windows PC, or the "temp_AV" folder on a Mac, and can be re-converted at any time