Share your Webcam (Instant Join App)
When using the Instant Join app, you can broadcast your webcam to other participants during the session so that you can collaborate face-to-face. Up to 6 different webcams can be shared during a session!
Topics in this article:
You must allow browser webcam permissions before sharing. This permission window will launch when you select the Webcam icon or go to the Webcam tab.
- To preview your webcam, click the Webcam button or click the Settings icon > Webcam tab in the toolbar.
- To share your webcam, select the desired device from the drop-down menu and then click Share my webcam on the Webcam tab.
- To stop sharing your webcam, click the Webcam button again or click Stop sharing my webcam on the Webcam tab.
When you or other meeting participants are sharing webcams, a webcam pane automatically appears at the top of the screen. If desired, you can easily change the location of the pane or hide webcams altogether.
1. Click the Settings icon in the toolbar.
2. Go to the Webcam tab. Use the "Webcam positions" drop-down menu to select a new position (top, bottom, left or right).