Share your Webcam (Instant Join App)
When using the Instant Join app, you can broadcast your webcam to other participants during the session so that you can collaborate face-to-face. Up to 6 different webcams can be shared during a session!
Note: This feature is only available to attendees running Google Chrome. If you do not see the option to share your webcam, then the organizer may have disabled it.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Topics in this article:
You must allow browser webcam permissions before sharing. This permission window will launch when you select the Webcam icon or go to the Webcam tab.
- To preview your webcam, click theWebcam button or click the Settings icon and the Webcam tab in the toolbar.
- To share your webcam, select the desired device from the drop-down menu and click Share my webcam.
- To stop sharing your webcam, click the Webcam button again or click Stop sharing my webcam in the Webcam tab.
When you or other meeting participants are sharing webcams, a webcam pane automatically appears at the top of the screen. If desired, you can easily change the location of the pane or hide webcams altogether.
- Click the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Click the Webcam tab and use the "Webcam positions during screensharing" drop-down to select a new position (top, bottom, left, or right).