Manage Account-Wide Settings
Account admins can configure and manage certain settings that apply to the entire account as a whole (known as "admin settings"). Some of these are product-specific settings that will automatically apply all users with access to those products.
Access account-wide settings
- Log in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
- All account-wide configuration options available to you will be shown. They may vary depending on which products are on your account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
Note: If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled.
- Customize the branding of catalogs, materials, and registration pages by clicking Edit next to "Branding."
- Manage payment settings for training session by clicking Edit next to "Payment."
- Enable or disable content sharing and co-organizers by clicking Edit next to "Content Sharing. "