Mute and Unmute your Attendees
Organizers can mute their attendee's audio at any time during the session, with the following exceptions:
- If an attendee mutes themselves, the organizer cannot unmute them. Instead, the organizer can ask them to unmute themselves.
- If the organizer mutes an attendee, the attendee can unmute themselves.
- If an attendee has not entered their Audio PIN, they will be listed as an unidentified caller and you will not be able to mute them. You can ask them to enter their Audio PIN.
Topics in this article:
1. In the Attendees pane, click the Audio icon next to their name. Plain green icons represent unmuted attendees, while icons with a slash through them represent muted attendees.
2. If an organizer attempts to unmute a self-muted attendee, they will be prompted to automatically unmute or remain muted.
1. At the bottom of the Attendee pane, click the Mute All icon.