Mute and Unmute your Attendees
Organizers can easily mute the audio of attendees before they join and at any time during the session, with the following exceptions:
- If an attendee mutes themselves, the organizer cannot unmute them. Instead, the organizer can ask them to unmute themselves.
- If the organizer mutes an attendee, the attendee can unmute themselves.
- If an attendee has not entered their Audio PIN, they will be listed as an unidentified caller and you will be unable to mute them. You can ask them to enter their Audio PIN.
Mute your attendees during the session as follows.
- To mute or unmute a single attendee, click the Audio icon next to their name. Plain green icons represent unmuted attendees, while icons with a slash through them represented muted attendees.
- To mute all attendees, click the Mute All button at the bottom of the Attendees pane.