Invite Others to Join (Desktop App)
You can invite attendees to join your session either before or during the session. Attendees who haven't registered fort the training will be prompted to do so.
While in session, you can invite attendees to join by sharing the meeting link or ID.
1. In the Attendees pane, click Invite Others.
2. Use the "Invite people" window to invite an individual in any of the following ways:
- Instruct the individual to go to www.jointraining.com and enter the Training ID listed in the window.
- Click Email to launch a new email with the session information automatically populated, then send it to the individual.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the session information to your clipboard, then paste it wherever desired (such as an instant message to the individual).
1. Log in to your account online.
2. On the My Trainings page, click the title of the desired training.
3. On the Manage Training page, scroll down to the "Share and Track Your Training" section. You can then use the Email Registration URL or Copy Training Information options to share the link with attendees however you wish.