I can't join my session
We're sorry you can't connect to your session! Let's see if we can fix that.
Try downloading the desktop app directly by clicking the links below. Once it installs, try joining the session again.
| To save you time, we've designed the desktop software to automatically install itself when you join a session. When you click Download below, you will be launched into the waiting room a test meeting. |
Note that this is not a live session, so as soon as you see the confirmation screen appear you can exit.
Here are some additional troubleshooting resources for installing the desktop app.
- Join Help and FAQs
- Why isn't the download working?
- Why can I hear audio but not see the presentation?
- Why can I see the presentation but not hear the audio?
- Why do I get a "could not connect" error when I try to join a session?
- What are the system requirements for using the desktop app?
- How do I configure GoToTraining to work with firewalls?
- Test Your Network Settings (Windows)
- Do I need an account to join a session as an attendee?