Create and Manage Tests
You can create custom tests to assess your attendees' knowledge before, during or after a session. You can add up to 100 questions per test, and re-use them in as many sessions as you'd like.
Tests are saved in the Library, which is shared by all organizers on your account.
Topics in this article:
1. Log in at https://global.gototraining.com.
2. Click Library in the left navigation.
3. On the Tests tab, click Create Test.
4. Enter a title and instructions for the test.
5. Create a question as follows:
- Select the type of question from the drop-down menu (e.g., multiple choice, true/false, short answer).
- Fill out the question's content and answers.
- If applicable, specify which answer is correct using the option on the right (this will be displayed to attendees as soon as they answer each question).
- Click Add to Test.
6. Add more questions by clicking the New Question button. You can add up to 100 questions per test.
7. Click Save when finished.
8. The test will automatically be saved to your Library, where you can access it at any time and use it for any future sessions.
You can add as many tests as desired to your session.
1. On the Manage Trainings page, click Edit in the Tests section.
2. Click Add Test, then select one of the following:
- Create New – This will launch you into a blank Tests page, where you can create a new test. Once you are finished, the test will automatically be saved to the Library for later use.
- From Library – This will open a pop-up window from which you can select a test that was previously created and saved to the Library.
3. The test will be added to the Tests page. Click the Settings icon next to it to specify when attendees should be prompted to take the test and whether or not they should see the correct answers and/or test scores.
1. On the Manage Training page, click Edit in the Tests section.
- To edit the test, click its title.
- To remove the test, click the Delete icon next to it. Caution – this action cannot be undone!