Create and Manage Polls
Polls allow you to ask attendees a question during a session, then to broadcast the results immediately. Unlike tests, polls are only a single question and are meant to collect real-time feedback and promote attendee interaction.
Polls are saved in the Library, which is shared by all organizers on your account.
Topics in this article:
1. Log in at https://global.gototraining.com.
2. Click Library in the left navigation.
3. On the Polls tab, click Create Poll.
4. Select the type of poll (i.e., whether attendees can select single or multiple answers).
5. Enter the possible answers.
6. Click Save when finished.
7. The test will automatically be saved to your Library, where you can access it at any time and use it for any future sessions.
1. On the Manage Trainings page, click Edit in the Polls section.
2. Click Add Poll, then select one of the following:
- Create New – This will launch you into a blank Polls page, where you can create a new poll. Once you are finished, the poll will automatically be saved to the Library for later use.
- From Library – This will open a pop-up window from which you can select a poll that was previously created and saved to the Library.
1. On the Manage Training page, click Edit in the Polls section.
- To edit the poll, click its title.
- To remove the poll, click the Delete icon next to it. Caution – this action cannot be undone!