Create Reports in the Admin Center
Account admins can create reports to view data about the users and activity on their account.
Create a report
1. Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
2. Click Reports in the left navigation.
3. Choose the type of report you want to run.
4. Choose a date range.
5. Select users or groups. You can filter the following:
a. First, click Deselect all at the bottom of the "Select Users or Groups" pane.
b. Use the "Filter category" and "Filter by" drop-down menus at the top of the pane to narrow down to only the desired users (such as those in a particular device group or with a specific user role).
c. Click Select all <#> at the bottom to ensure all desired users have their checkboxes selected.
6. Click Create.
7. When prompted, select Excel or HTML as your desired file type and then Accept.