Add Logos and Branding
1. Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
2. Click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
3. Under GoToTraining, click Edit in the Branding section.
4. This will launch the GoToTraining Branding page. Here you will see the option to add and update Logos and Page Color. To update logos, click the Choose a GIF, JPG or PNG file hyperlink to choose an image for your header or banner.
- Under Logos, click the Choose GIF, JPG or PNG file link to choose an image for your header or banner. Select the desired file, and then click Open.
- Under Page Color, use the color boxes to select new colors for the background, header and font on the relevant pages. Click a color box to open the color options, select a color and click Choose.
Note: The maximum size for header logos is 160 x 160 pixels (250 KB). The maximum size for banner images is 600 x 400 pixels (250 KB).
5. Click Save Changes when finished.
6. There are two ways to remove your changes or reset to the default colors:
- Click Delete under the logo. Note that this action cannot be undone.
- Click the Reset Default Colors hyperlink under Page Color.