Add Co-Organizers (Pre-Session)
Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a meeting that you do, and who can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. You can either add co-organizers before a session, or promote them to organizer during a session. .
You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to.
1. Log in to your account online.
2. Either schedule a new or open an existing training.
3. On the Manage Training page, click Edit next to Organizers. Then click Add Co-Organizer.
4. Select the check boxes next to the desired individuals, then select Add Co-Organizers.
5. Click Save when finished.