How to manually uninstall GoToMyPC from Windows computer
- Installation failed when uninstalling GoToMyPC
- Upgrade failed when checking for upgrades
- The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable
Some piece of the GoToMyPC installation is corrupt or missing, causing the installation or uninstallation to fail.
- Download GoToMyPC_Installation_FixIt+1875.bat
- Right click GoToMyPC_Installation_FixIt+1875.bat
- Click Run as administrator
- Press 1 or 2 , depending on whether you wish to also unregister the host computer
- Press Enter
- GoToMyPC will be manually quit and all program files and registry keys from builds 636 through 1875 will be deleted.
GoToMyPC cannot be installed, uninstalled or upgraded in Safe Mode. This is because the Windows Installer Service GoToMyPC relies on does not run in safe mode.
Windows XP does not have "run as administrator" and may simply open the batch file