GoToMyPC Icon Missing From Mac Menu Bar
- GotoMyPC icon is missing from the menu bar.
- This can prevent changing the access code or uninstalling.
- Mac OS X
Reboot to safe mode:
- Restart the Mac, while the Mac starts up press and hold the shift key so the Mac will enter safe mode.
- Sign into the desired Mac user account.
- Restart the machine again and boot back into the regular OS X, without pressing any extra keys during boot.
Safe booting causes some caches maintained by the system to be rebuilt, such as the icon cache for the menu bar and finder.