QUESTION AND ANSWER
What do I need to change as a result of the merge between Citrix and LogMeIn?
- Account administrator
- IT administrator in an environment using GoTo products
- API developer
As part of the merger, we’re updating our products to take advantage of our new combined SaaS capabilities while moving off of legacy Citrix capabilities. In order to realize the advantages, there are some actions you may need to take. We have provided a helpful summary below for your reference.
Note: Some may require you to take action immediately but if you aren't in a locked down or corporate environment you should not have to update.
- The publisher, domain names and code-signing certificates used by our products are changing. Depending on your environment you may need to make changes to these items by June 1, 2017
- The Launcher app that assists our product software will be replaced by a new Opener app. Depending on your environment, you may need to distribute the new Opener app to your users by July 31, 2017
- If you used the Developer Portal to set up an API integration with your GoTo product, then you will need to update the integration with the new base URL by December 4, 2017
- The domain and entity ID used for SAML integration is changing. If your organization uses SSO, changes will be required. More information on this migration will be communicated soon
For more general details on the merger please visit: https://blog.logmeininc.com/welcome-new-logmein/