QUESTION AND ANSWER
I don't have access to my phone for 2-Step Verification
For customers who need to verify their login but cannot access their mobile phone, there are 3 options available:
- Administrators may sign in from a trusted computer or device and update the 2-Step settings
- If you have signed in before and selected to trust the device or computer then you will not be prompted to enter a verification code. Once logged in, you can go to account settings to update 2-Step settings
- Users may request a new phone with the same phone number through their telecom provider
- Reach out to Customer Care from an alternate telephone for a one time login code
- Note: This step will require verification of account information and access to your primary login email address to complete.