How to create a desktop shortcut to my host PC from my Mac OSX client?
- Create a desktop shortcut to a host PC for a Mac OSX Client
- Create a desktop shotcut on a Mac OSX to connect to a GoToMyPC host computer
- Mac OSX Client
- Connect to the GoToMyPC Host computer from the Mac OSX client
- Click Tools in the top Mac OSX menu bar
- Click Create Shortcut to " Host Nickname "
- Enter the GoToMyPC account password
- Click Continue
A desktop shortcut will be placed on the desktop of the Mac OSX client machine. To connect to your host PC using this desktop shortcut simply double click the desktop shortcut and enter the host's Access Code when prompted.