On macOS 10.14 (Mojave) and macOS (Catalina), there are new levels of permissions and privileges reqwuired. To check which operating system you're running, click here.
- In the Need Permission dialog box, click OK.
- In the Accessibility Access (Events) dialog box, click Open Security Preferences.
- In the bottom-left corner, click the lock icon. An Authentication dialog box appears.
- Log in with an Administrator account.
- Select g2p_launchagenthost.
You can now run GoToMyPC on your upgraded OS.