Why does GoToMyPC need permission on Mac Mojave?
MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) has a new level of permissions and privileges you must allow. To check which operating system you're running, click here.
- In the Need Permission dialog box*, click OK.
- In the Accessibility Access (Events) dialog box, click Open Security Preferences.
- In the bottom-left corner, click the lock icon. An Authentication dialog box appears.
- Log in with an Administrator account.
- Select g2p_launchagenthost.
- You can now run GoToMyPC on your upgraded OS!
* If you dismissed this message, open your computer Preferences and click Security Preferences. Continue with step #3.