Why does GoToMyPC need permission on macOS?
On macOS 10.14 (Mojave) and macOS (Catalina), new levels of permissions and privileges are required.
To check which operating system you're running, click here.
- In the Need Permission dialog box, click OK.
- In the Accessibility Access (Events) dialog box, click Open Security Preferences.
- In the bottom-left corner, click the lock icon. An Authentication dialog box appears.
- Log in with an Administrator account.
- Select g2p_launchagenthost.
You can now run GoToMyPC on your upgraded OS.