The Sound preferences optimize your session for system sounds or music depending on your sound card, personal preferences and the speed of your network connection.
GoToMyPC supports one-way sound from your host PC to your client PC.
When My Session Starts:
- Turn off Sound: Disables any sounds form your host PC to optimize performance.
- Use Low Quality Sound: Reduces the sound quality for better performance.
- Use High Quality Sound: Optimizes the sound quality. Select this option if you intend to listen to music from your host PC.
- GoToMyPC will transmit sound from: Enables you to select your preferred audio source or let GoToMyPC detect the source automatically.
- Automatically disable sound if my Internet connection is slow: Turns off all sounds from the host PC if a slow network connection is detected. If the network performance improves, you will need to manually enable the Sound feature.
- Mute speakers while in-session: Disables your host PC's speakers.Leave this option checked for in-session privacy.
Setting preferences for Mac computers is not available at this time.