Resize Your Viewer Window
The Viewer Window has two modes for viewing the remote computer's desktop.
- Window mode: The Viewer appears as a realizable window on your desktop just like any other application. The Viewer and the Windows controls in the upper-right corner of your screen are always available.
- Full Screen mode: The Viewer expands to fill your entire screen and hides the GoToMyPC menu at the top of the screen. When you need to access the hidden menu on a Mac, move your mouse pointer to the top of the screen. On a Windows PC, simply select the menu tab at the top of the screen.
To start Full Screen mode
- From the Viewer window menu bar, select View, then Full Screen.
This expands the Viewer window to Full Screen.
To end Full Screen mode
1. Move your mouse over the Menu tab at the top of the screen.
2. Select View, then Window.
This will return you to a resizable Viewer window.