Remotely Access Your Host Computer
Once GoToMyPC is set up on your host Mac or PC, you can access it immediately from almost any other Mac, Windows PC or mobile device that is connected to the Internet.
In order to access your computer using GoToMyPC, you need to:
- Ensure that your host computer is left accessible (turned on and connected to the Internet with GoToMyPC running).
- Be at a separate computer or have a mobile device at hand.
- Know your email address, password and access code.
To remotely access your host computer
1. Go to www.GoToMyPC.com and log in to your account with your email address and password.
2. If you have multiple GoToMyPC accounts associated with one email address, choose the account you want to access and click Go
3. From the My Computers page, choose the computer you want to access and click Connect.
4. Click Run, Always, Allow or Trust to download the GoToMyPC Viewer.
5. When prompted, enter your access code for the host computer and click OK. Remember, the access code is unique to each host computer and is different from the account password.
You are now connected to your host Mac or Windows PC, you can access all your files, applications and emails as if you were physically there.