The Performance preferences enable you to adjust the speed, color quality and display settings to get the performance level that best suits your needs.
- True Color: Displays the desktop in 24-bit color for better appearance.
- 256 Colors: Displays the desktop in 8-bit color for better speed.
- Better Speed: Move the slider to the left to disable settings that hinder performance. The disabled settings will be displayed in the bottom pane.
- Better Appearance: Move the slider to the right to enable settings that improve appearance.
- Click the Performance History link to review current and historical session performance and improvement tips.
Setting preferences for Mac computers is not available at this time.