Move Host Computers between Accounts
To move a host computer from one account (e.g., personal plan) to another account (e.g., corporate plan), you will need to uninstall and reinstall the GoToMyPC software on each computer you wish to move.
To move a registered computer to another account
- Log in to your original account at www.GoToMyPC.com.
- On the My Computers page, click the Options link next to the host computer you wish to remove; and then click Remove.
- Uninstall GoToMyPC from your computer just as you would any other application.
- Log into your new account at www.GoToMyPC.com.
- From the My Computers page click Add Computer and then Install GoToMyPC.
Set up a Host Computer