How do I move a host computer?
To move your GoToMyPC seat from one computer to another, you will need to delete the current host computer from your GoToMyPC account and uninstall the GoToMyPC software manually from your computer.
To move your GoToMyPC seat to a new computer
1. Log in at www.GoToMyPC.com.
2. On the My Computers page, click the Options link next to the host computer you want to remove.
3. In the Options section, click Remove and then OK.
4. Uninstall GoToMyPC from your computer just as you would any other application.
5. Go to the new computer that you would like to install GoToMyPC on and log in at www.GoToMyPC.com.
6. On the My Computers page, click Add Computer and then Install GoToMyPC.