How do I manage GoToMyPC user accounts
User Management Tool (GoToMyPC Corporate Only)
The GoToMyPC User Management Tool allows you to provision user accounts within a Corporate account. You can sync user accounts from the Active Directory or from an e-Directory to GoToMyPC. Here you'll be able to conduct a one-time configuration process. provision and update user information via rules, and schedule a sync.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Net Framework 4.5
- Minimum monitor resolution of 1024 x 768
- Company Manager on a GoToMyPC Corporate account
- The User Management Tool enabled at company feature level on Internal Admin
If Corporate account managers want to use the User Management Tool on GoToMyPC, the account must be enabled as a "company feature." Call customer support to enable this feature on your account. Then follow these steps on how to install the User Management Tool properly.
1. Log in to your GoToMyPC account and click on Manage Groups in the left-navigation.
2. Select the group level that you'd like to sync and select a Download User Management Tool link (under the Features tab) based on your computer's configuration.
3. Run the installer and follow the prompts to complete installing the User Management Tool.
4. Once downloaded, a shortcut to the application will be placed on your desktop and in the Start menu on your Windows computer.
To setup the User Management Tool, Corporate managers must first set up a Company Manager login and then set up the administrator’s login.
Set up Corporate Manager Login
1. Select the GoToMyPC app. You'll be directed to the login page.
2. Use your Corporate manager credentials to log in.
Set up Administrator login
After logging in to the correct GoToMyPC Manager account with administrative credentials, the Connect to Domain window will launch.
2. Enter user domain and credentials to allow the User Management Tool to read necessary properties from the Active Directory or e-Directory.
3. If using the Active Directory, select here to learn more about viewing the dashboard, scheduling rules, and more.
4. If using e-Directory (LADP, etc.), select here to learn more about adding and editing rules, and more.