How do I locate GoToMyPC files for advanced Firewall Permissions?
If you experience connection difficulties, then you may need to configure your firewall to accept the following GoToMyPC components.
Locations by Windows Operating System:
These GoToMyPC files must be granted permission in your firewall's settings.
To locate GoToMyPC files on a 64-bit version or 32-bit version of Windows:
Note: If you cannot locate your files using this path, you may have a 32-bit version of Vista or Windows 7. Please refer to the corresponding instructions.
- Open your firewall and locate the permission settings feature.
- Navigate to the GoToMyPC files.
- Click Computer.
- Double-click (C): Local Disk.
- Double-click Program Files (x86 for 64-bit version of Windows).
- Double-click GoToMyPC.
- Select g2comm.exe.
- Set permissions to accept or allow g2comm.exe access to the internet in your firewall's settings.