If your computer is protected by Kaspersky and you are experiencing connection issues then your firewall may be preventing a connection. To safely configure your firewall please follow the instructions.
If after following these instructions you still have firewall-related issues, then Kaspersky Support may be able to provide assistance.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
1. Open Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010.
2. Click Settings in the top right.
3. Under Options, select Threats and exclusions. (a)
4. Under Exclusions, click Settings.... (b)
5. Click the Trusted applications tab.
6. Click Add and browse to the GoToMyPC program folder.
7. Check all of the boxes for exclusions (c) and click OK. (d)
8. Click OK again, then click Apply. (e)