Unable to re-open saved Emails on Desktop with the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin installed
- Unable to re-open saved Emails on Desktop with the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin installed
- After you open the saved email once and close, subsequent attempts will show the error msg:
- 'Cannot open file <path/filename>.msg. The file may not exist, you may not have permissions to open it, or it may be open in another program. Right click the folder that contains the file, and then click Properties to check your permissions for the folder.'
- Microsoft Outlook
- GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin
- Saved emails on your desktop
- Disable the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin
An Engineering ticket has been filed. No ETA at this time.