Outlook and OV Plugin sign in pages get distorted when using High DPI settings with Win 10 tablets
- Outlook and OV Plugin sign in pages get distorted when using High DPI settings with Win 10 tablets
- Issue is also seen when the tablet is connected to an external monitor
- Distortion is seen when High DPI settings are enabled either after the Plugin has been installed, or prior to the Plugin getting installed.
- Win 10 tablets using high DPI setting
- External monitor (optional)
- GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin
- OpenVoice plugin
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
Tablet in High DPI causes rendering issues with the Plugin sign in pages
1. Set the tablet to 100% DPI setting
An Engineering ticket has been filed. No ETA at this time.