GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin Error: "We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request." (Use My Audio Conference)
The following error is displayed when scheduling a meeting with the GoToMeeting for Outlook Plug-in
We apologize, but an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again.
For support, please contact Global Customer Support
- GoToMeeting for Outlook Plug-in
The data entered in the text field "Use My Own Conference Call Service" is not valid.
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com
- Click Settings
- Under Audio, ensure that the data in the Use my own audio conference field:
- Includes a phone number (Ie. is not blank)
- Does not include special characters (<,[,$)
- Does not include more than 255 characters
- Click Save
Alternatively, select Use built-in audio to utilize GoToMeeting provided audio during meetings.