GoToMeeting for Google Calendar Plugin in Google Chrome is Disabled After Update
GoToMeeting for Google Calendar Plugin in Google Chrome is disabled automatically after updating.
- GoToMeeting for Google Calendar Plugin Version 4.6.3
- Google Chrome
Changes to the publisher and the address that the plugin uses to communicate with GoToMeeting has caused Google Chrome to disable the plugin as a security measure
- Open Google Chrome
- Click the orange exclamation notification at the top right
- Click GoToMeeting for Google Calendar is disabled
- Click Accept Permissions
- You may now continue using the GoToMeeting for Google Calendar plugin in Google Chrome
Alternatively, you can re-enable the GoToMeeting Google Calendar Plugin with these steps.
- Go to chrome://extensions via the Chrome browser address bar
- Check the box for the GoToMeeting extension
- Grant permissions when prompted
*Note - The GoToMeeting Google Calendar Plugin cannot be re-enabled if you are using the new Google Calendar (Beta). Our Engineering Team is currently working on an updated version.