Outlook Plugin Install Error: 'Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.'
During installation of GoToMeeting for Outlook or OpenVoice for Outlook an error is seen which reads:
Error: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: entryValue
- GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin
- OpenVoice Outlook Plugin
- Outlook 2010 or later
- Close all Outlook windows
- Hold the Windows key and press R to open the Run window (bottom left)
- Type in %localappdata%\apps
- Click OK
- Delete folder named 2.0
- Note: If an access denied or other permission error is seen, reboot the computer and try to delete again.
- Retry installation with the installer
If that fails, please try these troubleshooting steps next:
Remove Windows registry entries pointing to ClickOnce plugin
1. Click the Start button
2. Type regedit into the search
3. Press enter
4. Expand folders to navigate to
5. Delete entries beginning with goto
6. Retry installation with the installer