Desktop, Mobile App and Calendar Plugin scheduling reverts to Pacific time PST
Scheduling new Meetings through GoToMeeting applications, sets the meeting time to Pacific Standard Time.
- GoToMeeting version 7.26 build 5808
- Desktop application scheduling
- GoToMeeting Google Calendar Plugin
- GoToMeeting Outlook Calendar Plugin
- GoToMeeting Android App
- GoToMeeting IOS App
- This issue is now resolved for the EP (via b5922) to where we are no longer changing the timezone to PST.
- This issue is now resolved for the Mac Scheduler, Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar Plugins
- The fix is we're now using the account setting timezone.
Mobile endpoints still need to be updated to use the new Invitation Service version.
A future GoToMeeting release will be needed to use the local machine timezone, instead of the account settings, no ETA at this time.