Attendees Stuck in Waiting room When Screen is being Shared
- Attendees cannot view the Organizer's screen
- Screen sharing is not smooth
- Microsoft Windows
Graphics card and Direct X updates do not solve Windows graphics card driver crashes, or causes poor screen sharing results when viewing a presentation.
- Update the graphics driver from the computer's website support section (i.e. Dell, HP, Asus, etc)
- Reboot and re-test
- If the issue persists, download GDI Render patch
- Extract the .zip file
- Right mouse click render_mode_gdi.reg and select Merge (or similar depending on the Windows version)
- Press Yes on the dialog box
- Press OK on the next dialog box
- Reboot and re-test.
Known Problematic Drivers
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX - //nv4_disp.dll 6.14.0010.5673 100/200 (Microsoft Corporation)
Intel - // igdumd32.dll Intel(R) Q45/Q43 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)', Version '188.8.131.529', Date '5-6-2009'
Intel - // ialmrnt5.dll, 'Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family', Version '184.108.40.20689', Date '8-20-2004',