How to get iOS crash logfiles
Collecting crash log files for iOS devices.
- Open Settings app
- Go to Privacy , then Diagnostics & Usage
- Select Diagnostics & Usage Data
- Locate the log for the crashed app. The logs will be named in the format: <AppName>_<DateTime>_<DeviceName>
- Select the desired log. Then, using the text selection UI select the entire text of the log. Once the text is selected, tap Copy
- Paste the copied text to Mail and send to an email address as desired
Crash log files can be useful for troubleshooting issues with the GoToMeeting app. Customer Care may request recent crash logs to aid in issue investigation.