How to Create Reports (Admin Center)
You can create reports to view data on your organizers and past sessions (data is stored for 1 year from the meeting start date). If an organizer has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports
Create a reports
- Log in to the Admin Center.
- Click Reports on the left navigation bar.
- On the Create Reports page, choose the type of report you want to run.
- Choose a preset Date Range either within the past year or between specific From and To dates.
- Select user(s) or groups. You can filter the following:
- All users, individual users or multiple users
- All administrators, individual administrators or multiple administrators
- All managers, individual managers or multiple managers
- Ungrouped users
- Seats (i.e., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, OpenVoice)
- Click the Create button
- Select Excel or HTML format and click Accept .
Admin credentials required to access admin center.