How To Create Recurring Meeting Invitation For Outlook
Create a GoToMeeting recurring meeting invitation that will populate to Outlook Calendar
- GoToMeeting (Desktop app)
- GoToMeeting Outlook Integration
- Right-click GoToMeeting system tray icon
- Click Schedule a Meeting
- Schedule a recurring meeting
- Click Recurrence in ribbon on Outlook Calendar Entry
- Set desired recurrence
- Click OK
- Enter attendee email addresses in the To... field
- Click Send
Recurrence cycle must fit within Outlook Calendar requirements.
This uses Outlook Calendar scheduling, does not affect GoToMeeting.