How do I view my GoToRoom status?
Account admins can view the health status of GoToRoom systems and devices. This helps you troubleshoot, if needed. Additionally, admins can also see if a device is currently in use.
- Sign in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Manage Rooms in the left navigation.
- Click the name of your desired room system.
- Check the "Status" field for the system and device connections overview.
- For more status details, click View full status details.
- Healthy – Your system is online and ready to be used. All the peripheral devices are connected. Check the status details to see if the device is currently in use.
- Needs attention – Your system is offline or some device connections are not found (e.g., TV display, audio input/output) are missing. Check the status details.
- Unavailable – Your system status and connection status are temporarily unknown. Please try again later.