Test Your Webcam
You can test your webcam at any time, whether you're getting ready to start a session or are already in one.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Topics in this article:
If you're using the desktop app, you can use the Preferences window to test your webcam before you start or join a session.
Downloading the desktop app is available on paid plans only. Learn more.
1. Right-click the daisy icon in the system tray and select Preferences.
2. Click Webcam in the left navigation.
3. If you have a webcam connected, you will see a preview of it under "Webcam Setup".
4. Click Advanced if you'd like to open your webcam's software and control advanced settings (like zoom and resolution).
Put your best face forward and get ready for business! You can preview how others will see you, what’s around you or behind you, and ensure that others see only what you want them to see before you share your webcam.
Applies to desktop app only; also see Web App instructions
1. While in a meeting, select the Webcam tab.
2. A preview of your webcam will be displayed. You can use the drop-down menu to select a different webcam device, or use the radio buttons to change the size. If you are on a Windows tablet, you may switch camera views from the front to the back view (and vice versa) with these radio buttons.
3. To start sharing, click the Webcam button at the top of the Control Panel. Once you share your webcam, a green highlight will appear around the image.