Share Your Screen from GoToRoom with Dolby Voice
Whether you're having an in-person meeting equipped with GoToRoom with Dolby Voice or an online meeting with remote attendees, you can share content from a separate device!
Share your screen during a GoToMeeting session
If you've started a meeting using GoToRoom with Dolby Voice, you can share content by joining the meeting from a second device and passing the presenter role.
- Take a separate device into the conference room and start the meeting.
- Join the same meeting from your second device (the one you want to present from) as an attendee via the desktop app, Web App, or mobile/tablet device.
- From the Dolby Conference Phone, promote the new laptop/mobile attendee to presenter by tapping on Participants and then on the desired attendee's name.
- Tap Make Presenter.
- From the separate laptop/mobile device, start sharing your screen.
Share content during an in-person meeting
If you are meeting with only in-room participants, you can share content with no hardware adjustments! This solution is for meetings without any remote attendees (i.e., no other GoToMeeting session is running).
- Take a separate device into the conference room (make sure this device has Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox installed).
- From the Dolby Conference Phone, tap Display in the left menu (the third tile) and locate the unique "gotoroom.me" URL.
- From your second device, open a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser and enter the unique "gotoroom.me" URL.
- If this is your first time sharing from Google Chrome, you'll be prompted to download the GoToConference Screensharing extension. To continue, click Add extension.
- Choose between sharing the device's entire screen or just an application window, then click Share.
- To stop sharing content, either click End Presentation in the browser or tap End Presentation on the Dolby Phone Conference.