Set Up Your GoToRoom System (Small Room)
Unpack your equipment
Items included in the GoToRoom onboarding kit:
- Intel NUC NUC8i3BEK – mini computer to run or join the GoToMeeting session
- Polycom Studio – audio and webcam device to connect to VoIP audio and broadcast the room to other attendees
- Mimo Touch Panel – mini display to start and join meetings, and manage in-session features
Additional required items that are not included in the kit:
- A small or medium huddle room with a table
- Display screen (monitor or television)
- Ethernet cable
- HDMI cable
Set up your equipment
(a) Intel NUC
- Use the power cable to plug in the Intel NUC to a power outlet.
- Use the ethernet cable to plug in the Intel NUC to an ethernet port in the wall.
- Use the HDMI cable to connect the Intel NUC to the display screen.
(b) Polycom Studio
- If desired, use the mounting kit to mount the Polycom Studio to the wall.
- Use the power cable to plug in the Polycom Studio to a power outlet.
- Use the USB C to plug the Polycom Studio to the blue port of the Intel Nuc.
(c) Mimo Vue Control Panel
- Use the primary USB cable to plug the Mimo Touch Panel to the yellow port of the Intel NUC.
- Push the power button on the Intel NUC.
- The GoToRoom may automatically update itself after being powered on.
- You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings.