Set product defaults in Admin Center
The Admin Settings page contains product defaults that, once set, apply to all users on your account who have access to the products. You can also edit your account name.
On this page, you can:
1. Log in to the Admin Center.
2. Select Admin Settings from the left navigation.
Upload or remove a logo
You can upload a .gif or.jpg file (up to 400 x 200 pixels and 100 KB) by clicking Upload and selecting the image you would like as your logo. Attendees will see the logo on the main meeting screen. (The main meeting screen is hidden during screen sharing.)
Enable or disable co-organizers
Co-organizers are enabled by default: organizers can select co-organizers within the account to start and share their meetings. To change this and require all meetings to be limited to a single organizer, click Edit next to Co-organizers and choose Disabled.
View unidentified callers
Unidentified phone callers are phone-only attendees, or callers who do not enter their audio PIN when they join. Enable this to view all attendees in the Attendee list during a meeting. This setting can be applied to individual organizers or groups of organizers and will impact all scheduled and future meetings.
Custom user fields allow you to define and populate a set of fields for your users. You can create organizational identifiers, usage or user types, etc. A limited, predefined set of fields can be pulled in from the Active Directory if you are using the Active Directory Connector (ADC). Custom user fields display on the User Details screen and in user reports.
1. In the Admin Center, click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
2. Click the Add a Custom Field button.
3. Enter a custom field name, you can include numeric and alpha characters. Click Save.
4. Once created, you can learn how to map your custom fields to user attributes in the Active Directory Connector.