Manage Account-Wide Settings
Account admins can configure and manage certain settings that apply to the entire account as a whole (known as "Admin Settings"). Some of these are product-specific settings that will automatically apply all users with access to those products.
Access account-wide settings
- Log in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
- All account-wide configuration options available to you will be shown. They may vary depending on which products are on your account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Create custom default Welcome emails that are sent when new users are added
- Customize the contact info that appears within Welcome emails
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
Manage email notifications sent via User Sync
If an organization has been set up, account admins can control whether Welcome and change email notifications are sent to users via User Sync. If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled.Learn how to customize Welcome emails.
- Add or change the logo that is shown during all meetings when no one is sharing their screen by clicking Upload or Remove.
- Enable or disable co-organizers, InRoom Link, and the identification of phone callers by clicking Edit next to each section.
- Enable or disable business messaging (or just file sharing and external contents) by clicking Edit next to its section.
- Enable or disable the downloading, deleting, and/or sharing of cloud recordings by clicking Edit next to its section.