Manage Account-Wide Settings
Account admins can configure and manage certain settings that apply to the entire account as a whole (known as "admin settings"). Some of these are product-specific settings that will automatically apply all users with access to those products.
Access account-wide settings
- Log in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
- All account-wide configuration options available to you will be shown. They may vary depending on which products are on your account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
Note: If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled. Additionally, OpenVoice users will still receive the Welcome email by default even with this setting disabled, as it contains critical, user-specific information that is required for account use.
- Add or change the logo that is shown during all meetings when no one is sharing their screen by clicking Upload or Remove.
- Enable or disable co-organizers, InRoom Link, and the identification of phone callers by clicking Edit next to each section.
- Enable or disable business messaging (or just file sharing and external contents) by clicking Edit next to its section.
- Enable or disable the downloading, deleting, and/or sharing of cloud recordings by clicking Edit next to its section.