Schedule from the Web
As an organizer, you have multiple options for scheduling your meeting. Below you can learn how to schedule directly from your online web account.
1. Log in to your account at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
2. On the My Meetings page, click Schedule.
3. Use the pop-up window to specify the details of your new meeting, as follows:
- (a) Meeting name – Enter a title for the meeting.
- (b) Recurrence – How often do you want your meeting to occur? Select which type of meeting you want to schedule using the drop-down menu. Learn more.
- Occurs once – This will create a one-time meeting with a set date and time.
- Occurs multiple times – This will create a recurring meeting, which has no date and time and never expires.
- (c) Date/Time – Select the date and time of the meeting (note that this option will not be available if you selected "Occurs multiple times").
- (d) Timezone – The meeting timezone will automatically set to your computer's timezone. You can click the link if you'd like to change it (note that this option will not be available if you selected "Occurs multiple times").
- (e) Audio tab – Select which audio options should be available to attendees during the session. To add more international long-distance (toll) and/or toll-free numbers, click Edit countries to choose more countries. Learn more.
- (f) Co-organizers tab – If desired, enter the name or email address of attendees whom you would like to become co-organizers of the meeting.
- (g) Password tab – As an organizer, you can choose to password-protect your meetings. This means that in order to join the session, your attendees will need to enter a secret password of your choosing. Learn more.
4. Click Save when finished. The new meeting will then be immediately available from the My Meetings page, and you will be prompted to invite others to the meeting.
5. In the Invite people window, click Copy to copy the information to your clipboard and paste it into an email, calendar invitation or web page to invite your attendees!